Tuesday, October 18, 2011

its suck!!

ho my god!! i will blame myself if something happen with him relationship. just now, i deliberately into his gf fb and she wrote something touching. perhap, i dont know what should she want to said. maybe for they relationship or maybe for her life. but when i read that. i feel so bad. i feel, i the one devil in their life. i cant forever like that. i dont want break down any heart. but what should i do? i love him so much. i miss him when ever i cant with him. im sorry because cant stop disturb you & cant stop loving you. ho my god!! so a long time im not crying but for now, im crying writing this. so hurt to me forget about you. i cant lost you. pelease!! i dun want to hurt any heart but why i cant despair you in mind & in my life!! its so hurt. almost 2 years i admired you. when we togather. my love so deeper & so hurt to make me lost you. i wont tell you that. i scare if you can accept me & you dont want to meet me again. so i just keeping this secret & let it be. im happy when i with you. even though in my heart. always spoke "pelease talk to him what your feel & just said to him you love him" but i never said that to him. i know, something bad will happen. i dont that. but i tired to keeping this alone & dreaming alone about our relationship!! for fye dha, im so sorry because in love with your bf. i cant leave him. because i really love him. its not a fantasy but its real thing!! for viperredzone23@baba@altan razali@hairul nizam razali i cant lost anything about you, i dont want to lost you, i dont want to sleep without think about you, i want be with you always, i miss you apart, i miss when you kiss me, i miss when you hold my hand, i miss when you smile so close at my face, i miss that when look at my face, i miss that ur smile alot. a lot of thing i miss you yam & i really love you so much!! =.=" 

 
COPYRIGHT © 2010-2011 HAK MILIK WANNASAKURAKIO a.k.a AISYASAKURA