Friday, October 21, 2011

i miss you

almost 2 week and more, me and him not contact each other. actually, my heart always push me to tx him but im scare. im scare im disturb him. oh my god! my heart scream so louder said " i miss you. dont you miss me too?" but not one can listen that. its between me and god. yes! i admit it. i want this. i want to disappeared from him. but how can i persuade my heart to cool down and take this to a good way. my heart so stubborn! it dont want to listen to me. my heart always wanna him. i cant so easy to disappeared from him. its really hard. seriously sometime, its make me wanna go near him and said " i love you yam, i love you viper, i love you hairul nizam razali, i love you baba razsha, i love you a lot. pelease, i begging you. hold my heart and put into your heart. and we can together forever, i would like to do anything for you. but you must be mine. ". its just a dream. i cant do that. i not have that brave. if i have that brave. i would like to do it know. i tired to hide this alone. im tired to be like a lonely little girl waiting for their barbie talk to her!! i admit it!! this situation, i  through it, its really tired you know. i want this go away from my life. but i cant!! if i can go that time. i wanna back that time at the first time we meet. its so nice. but its impossible. i can reverse that time. its just a dreaming!! you cant got it wana!! didnt you know it. pelease!! stop be a fuckin stupiq girl. pelease!! wake up from your dreaming!! it just waste your time. him doesnt read this. him never know that you love him so much. him never know that you miss him a lot. him never know that, once of the moment you and him overcome, its a wonderfull, him never know it!! because you never told to him. just let him go to his life, pelease!! if him that the boy you really want it @ love it. let him happy with his life, let him happy with his couple. its the exactly, the right way for you. actually, i cant do this. maybe i can see him happy with his life. but what ever happen. i always in hope. one day, he can be mine!! this love make me insane!! 

yam: pelease listen this!! this is in my heart!! 


 
COPYRIGHT © 2010-2011 HAK MILIK WANNASAKURAKIO a.k.a AISYASAKURA