Thursday, October 27, 2011

new love

like everyone know, i have a life at one game, its call IMVU. i love to being there. i have a lot history there and i dont want to lost it. and like everyone know too. i meet & love my yam yam in there. because of there my heart cant stop to love that game.  okeyh, back to tittle. maybe some people shock with that title. because at the same time, i said that i only love yam yam only. yeah! i admit it. in my heart. only have one name. its name is yam yam. his the only one. but what can i do. him got a his life. him have a girlfriend. i just like bitch with him. maybe him love me too. but him never want to be with me. that just what i thought. maybe what i thought, its wrong. i want be fair, in real life. my heart just for yam yam. but in IMVU life. i want got someplace to care or loving. i just want yam yam. but i know.i cant. thats why. i stop hoping at the IMVU life. i find someone can care about me. but!! in real life. i still hope i can live with my yam yam.

this is my new love.
|
|
|
|
|
V
his name, syahz. can call him ash. :D 

i dont know, i love him or not. im sory by, if i cant love you like, i love yam yam. no one cant replace his name in my heart & soul. im so sorry by. but i will be ur sayang nicely. i dont want you broken heart again. >.<
 
COPYRIGHT © 2010-2011 HAK MILIK WANNASAKURAKIO a.k.a AISYASAKURA