Monday, November 21, 2011

im trying

AGAIN!! im trying to figure out from this real life! what the real life? my real life is in love + in miss you!! viper!! sigh!!!!!! how i can figure out this situation. i dont know yet! but i really hope, in this time im seriously, can let you go from my heart. even though i know i cant!! how hurt am i. why?????? u stole mt heart n go away just like that. dont you know bout my feeling? or you acting like idiot? homygod!! so hurt. but i should go away from this heartache. i know u want this right. ok! i will go away from your life. but pls!! let me love you forever. i love you yam. i miss you. i never can stop thinking bout you. but! you know what?? now, i trying to not thinking bout you & i trying stop loving you. i hope i can. bcause i love you. i want you happy with your life. i want share something, in the night, before i sleep & when i miss you, my tears goes down so quickly. how can i stop do that?? pls give me the suggestion. i want it. i dont to waste my tears for you again. before i end this post. i want shout this. I LOVE YOU HAIRUL NIZAM RAZALI!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!! and if i stop writing this. its mean i dont want to post about u again. bye-bye HAIRUL NIZAM RAZALI. i let you go now. i never fine you again. i hope u like it. -THE END-


 
COPYRIGHT © 2010-2011 HAK MILIK WANNASAKURAKIO a.k.a AISYASAKURA